Acrylic production processAcrylic plate can be divided into casting type and extrusion type accordinConsult now
Acrylic production process
Acrylic plate can be divided into casting type and extrusion type according to the production process. The performance of casting type plate is better than that of extrusion type plate, and the price is also more expensive. The casting type plate is mainly used for carving, decoration, handicraft production, and the extrusion type plate is usually used for the production of advertising signs, light boxes, etc.
1. the word "acrylic" may sound strange, because it is a new word that has only appeared in the mainland in the past two years. Until 2002, it was gradually understood by a few people in the advertising industry, furniture industry and handicraft industry. "Acrylic" is a transliteration loanword, English is acrylic, it is a kind of chemical material. The chemical name is "PMMA", which belongs to propylene alcohol, commonly known as "specially treated plexiglass". In the application industry, its raw materials generally appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes, etc.
2. acrylic plate and plexiglass "plexiglass" comes from English organic glass. In recent years, in some areas, all the plates made of transparent plastics are collectively referred to as Plexiglas. In fact, this is wrong. Acrylic refers to pure polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) materials, and PMMA plates are called acrylic plates.
3. characteristics and advantages of acrylic plate acrylic has high transparency, with a transmittance of 92%, and is known as "plastic crystal". It has excellent weather resistance. It is especially used outdoors, ranking first among other plastics. It has good surface hardness and gloss, and has great processing plasticity. It can be made into various shapes and products. In addition, there are many kinds of plates with rich colors (including translucent color plates). Another feature is that thick plates can still maintain high transparency.
4. history of acrylic acrylic, commonly known as specially treated plexiglass. The research and development of acrylic has a history of more than 100 years. The polymerizability of acrylic acid was discovered in 1872; The polymerizability of methacrylic acid was known in 1880; In 1901, the research on the synthesis method of propylene polypropyl acid ester was completed; In 1927, industrial manufacturing was attempted by using the above-mentioned synthetic method; In 1937, the industrial manufacturing of methyl esters was successfully developed, which led to large-scale manufacturing. During World War II, because acrylic had excellent strength, toughness and transparency, it was first used in the windshield of aircraft and the field of view mirror of tank driver's cab. The birth of the world's first acrylic bathtub in 1948 marked a new milestone in the application of acrylic.
5. application of acrylic PMMA has the advantages of light weight, low price and easy forming. Its molding methods include casting, injection molding, machining, thermal molding, etc. In particular, injection molding can be mass produced with simple process and low cost. Therefore, it is widely used. At present, it is widely used in instrument parts, automobile lamps, optical lenses, transparent pipes, etc.
How to clean crystal artware?Most crystal ornaments are bri...(613 )Human readingtime：2022-06-02
Purchase and maintenance skillMost families now have several...(562 )Human readingtime：2022-06-01
Artistic features of weaving cIn terms of raw materials: nat...(736 )Human readingtime：2022-05-31
How to make acrylic handicraftAcrylic production processAcry...(928 )Human readingtime：2022-05-30