Flannel (flanno, flannel) is a kind of soft (cotton) wool fabric woven with combed (cotton) wool yarConsult now
Flannel (flanno, flannel) is a kind of soft (cotton) wool fabric woven with combed (cotton) wool yarn. It was founded in Wales, England in the 18th century. In China, it generally refers to the woolen (cotton) woolen fabric with jacquard style, which is made of mixed color combed (cotton) woolen yarn. It is covered with a layer of plump, fine and clean fluff, without exposing the texture, and has a soft and smooth feel.
Characteristics of flannel:
1. The color of flannel is simple and generous. It is suitable for making men's and women's coats and trousers in spring and autumn.
2. The weight is high, the plush is fine and dense, the fabric is thick and warm.
3. The flannel cloth is covered with a layer of plump, fine and clean fluff, without any woven lines. It feels soft and smooth,. After shrunk and fluffed finishing, it feels plump and smooth.
The production of flannel is to dye part of wool (or cotton fiber), then add part of primary color wool (or cotton fiber), mix and spin into mixed color wool yarn, and the woven fabric is finished by cashmere shrinking and roughening. Most use twill weave, but also plain weave. In addition to all wool (or cotton), the raw materials used are generally wool (or cotton) viscose blended, and some are mixed with a small amount of nylon fiber to improve wear resistance.
1. Trousers, tops, children's clothes, etc
2. Thin fabric that can also be used for shirts and skirts
What role does fabric play inIf there are only hard walls a...(644 )Human readingtime：2022-06-06
Shrinkage of fabric1. shrinkage of fabric shrinka...(872 )Human readingtime：2022-06-02
What is the fabric material1. Yarn material.2. The differ...(768 )Human readingtime：2022-06-01
What fabric is flannel? Is flaFlannel (flanno, flannel) is a...(868 )Human readingtime：2022-05-31